TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the ''Agreement'') specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of EMHVINEYARDS.COM (the ''Site'') and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by EMH VINEYARDS upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at EMHVINEYARDS.COM. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of EMH VINEYARDS or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 21.
5. Trademarks. BLACK CAT CABERNET and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of EMH VINEYARDS. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. EMH VINEYARDS grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of EMH VINEYARDS and EMH VINEYARDS may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold EMH VINEYARDSand our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
12. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
13. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and EMH VINEYARDS or its affiliates.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. EMH VINEYARDS may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Contact Information.